Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day Y'all!

2009 was indeed a rough year on all levels for many people--myself included. It took a lot of my creative energy out of me and left me, for once, at a loss for words on pretty much anything.

But we're in a new year now and the final year of the "2000s decade." It's time for a change of attitude, a change of heart on Valentine's Day and a change of mind.

I couldn' think of the perfect time to launch my new blog site, "SJE on all things jazz..."

Although I plan to cover the full gamut of the artistic spectrum, all of my works on the blues, jazz and traditional R&B will now be featured on this page: http://allthingsjazzbysje.blogspot.com/

I want to say thank you to all of my followers and readers out there!!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Please keep reading,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment